Jeff Suher is a Pittsburgh attorney that uses cutting edge litigation techniques and strategies to protect Western Pennsylvania Consumers against the unfair practices of abusive debt collectors and credit reporting agencies. An exceptional lawyer, Jeff is unmatched in his:
- Career-focused dedication to consumer rights
- Passion for justice
- Personal connection with clients
Jeff delivers peace of mind to his clients by offering proactive legal responses to the abusive and harassing tactics debt collectors so frequently resort to in their operations. Jeff promotes the rights of the conscientious consumer, and believes that – no matter how much money you owe – your dignity, self-respect and privacy are never part of the collateral. Federal laws agree, and Jeff applies the power of the law to issue costly reminders to debt collectors that so often overlook fairness, civility and decency you are owed.
Jeff has been practicing law in Pennsylvania for more than 20 years, and lectures frequently for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute on unfair debt collection and credit reporting practices. Quick facts about Jeff:
- Ohio University Graduate, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1989.
- Syracuse University College of Law Graduate, 1992.
- Admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, December 1994.
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, June 1995.
- Admitted to practice in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, January 2005.
Jeff lives in Upper St. Clair with his wife and their two children. As a husband and father with a dedication to family, Jeff works to make a positive difference in the lives of people who are facing tough financial times. Together with Jeff, you can fight back and win against the hostile “collections machine” that operates in the underbelly of America’s credit-based economy.
If you’ve been injured due to the unfair practices of debt collectors or the big three credit bureaus: Trans Union, Experian and Equifax – Jeff wants to make sure your story is told. Contact him today.